Lycetts is proud to support this superb new initiative in conjunction with the Festival of Hunting. With many fund-raising activities having been curtailed during the pandemic this presents an amazing opportunity for the hunting community to receive a financial contribution to their Hunt funds.
- Give your hunt a chance of winning this £1,000 windfall.
- Lycetts are putting up £1,000 of prize money for one lucky hunt to use in a way that benefits and supports their Hunt overall.
- Spend the money on repairs or improvements to the hunt kennels, going towards new whelping sheds, benches or mounting blocks at the hunt kennels or favourite meets, maybe a TV for the hunt staff room, a laptop computer or hunt branded clothing.
- The more times your Hunt is nominated the more chances you have of winning.
Free prize draw rules
• Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Hunts being nominated must be registered packs eligible to compete in the various classes at the Festival of Hunting.
• Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
• The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
• One prize worth £1000 will be allocated in 2020.
• No cash alternative will be offered.
• The winner will be contacted via email or telephone within one week of the closing date.
• The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The draw will be open from 12th August 2020 and closes on 16th November 2020.
• The winning entry will be drawn during the Peterborough Royal Foxhound Show Society AGM on Friday 20th November.
• The winner’s name will be available on request.
• People who do and do not wish to receive marketing information are both eligible to enter.